Ohio Ordnance Works, Inc. (OOW) is pleased to offer our unique, re-engineered, belt-fed, semi-auto version of the M240 Machine Gun.
The M240-SLR (Self Loading Rifle) is a combination of original 240 parts and newly designed semiauto only parts and is manufactured exclusively by OOW.
Delivering minute-of-angle accuracy, high capacity, and proven durability, this weapon is ideal for situations which require highly accurate, sustained, controlled fire.
Like the M240, the M240-SLR fires a 7.62mm NATO round. However, unlike the M240, the M240-SLR has been redesigned to fire from a closed bolt.
In field tests, using match ammunition, a randomly chosen weapon effortlessly produced minute-of-angle (1”) groups at 100 yards. In both single and rapid fire (400 rpm) tests, absolutely no malfunctions were experienced with the gun… a true testament to its superb engineering.
The M240-SLR is dimensionally identical to the M240, and is able to integrate into any M240 mounting system. The internal parts have been redesigned and are all manufactured by OOW at our ISO certified facility to the highest standards of quality.
To request a quote or proposal for US or International tenders, please call 440-285-3481.
- Caliber – 7.62 x 51mm NATO
- Finish – Phosphate
- Operation – Gas-operated, closed bolt
- Feed – M13 linked belt (Left or Right with change of Top Cover and Feed Tray)
- Weight Empty – 24.2 pounds (10.98 kg)
- Length Overall – 47.54 inches (120.75 cm)
- Barrel Length – 20 inches (50.8 cm)
- Rate of Fire – 400 rounds per minute (approximately)
- Maximum Range – 3,725 meters
- Effective Range (Bipod) – 800 meters
- Effective Range (Tripod) – 1,100 meters
- Muzzle Velocity – 2,800 ft/s (853 m/s)